2008. március 8.
– Do you like this music?
– It's not my cup of coffee, actually.
– They say „it's not my cup of tea”!
– That's because english coffee is horrible, isn't it?
– English coffee sucks, but hungarian is worse. Just like wine.
– Have you actually tried hungarian wine?
– I just bought some here.
– You won't get real wine here. This is a music pub.
– Anyway. Do you have some drugs?
– You know, drugs, like... uhm... [tablettabevételt imitál a kezével] or [befogja az egyik orrlyukát, a másikkat szippant egyet]?
Hülye angolok, angol hülyék.